Sometimes you just have to dive right in?
But for some reason, we have this bizarre notion that we need to have everything figured out before we begin, and I truly think this stops us in our tracks more often than not.
Am I all about planning and educating? For sure.
But sometimes you need to dive right in and get your feet wet.
So often we search for that 100% comfort zone, but what we don’t know is, it will never come.
Even the experts are still jumping into new things, figuring things out and fixing their mistakes. And that’s okay.
Are you ready to launch your business but waiting for 100%? Don’t do it. Settle for 80%.
Here are 10 Ways You can “Dive Right In” at 80% and get things started today:
- Choose your business name
- Secure your website domain
- Email a few family members telling them about your idea
- Open up a business bank account
- Tell your girlfriends and get their ideas
- Define who your ideal client is and what problems you are solving. Click HERE for worksheet.
- What makes you different from other competitors?
- Brainstorm what your website will look like and what you want to offer. Look HERE for ideas.
- Come up with an elevator pitch (including who you are serving, what you are offering, where you are operating and how you are making their life better). Click HERE for help.
- Open up your social media accounts … and,
- Drop a ❤️ and comment below with the link to your business IG account so I can follow along, support you and watch you GROW!!
If you want another blog post related to starting your own business, check out ‘6 Reasons You Need an Email List NOW!’
And if you want more motivation, check out my podcast with Chelsea Clarke @ Her Paper Route, it’s titled: “Screw Perfect! Get to 80% and Go.
From my kitchen table to yours,